"Stop for a moment and ask yourself whether you're marketing properly right now. You can be pretty certain that the answer is a resounding 'NO' if any of these seven danger signals are present:
1. My sales are driven mostly by price.
2. Customers cannot distinguish my products or services from those of my competition.
3. I use disconnected sales gimmicks.
4. I do not have a unified plan for imparting my message to my customers and to the trade.
5. Most sales leads come from my sales staff.
6. Longtime customers say, I didn't know you offered that.
7. I don't have a customer or prospect database."
--Jay Conrad Levinson, Guerrilla Marketing
Dale Richardson
Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach
DRCOP MARKETING
www.1guerrillamarketingcoach.com
Suggested Reading: Guerrilla Marketing Attack
1. My sales are driven mostly by price.
2. Customers cannot distinguish my products or services from those of my competition.
3. I use disconnected sales gimmicks.
4. I do not have a unified plan for imparting my message to my customers and to the trade.
5. Most sales leads come from my sales staff.
6. Longtime customers say, I didn't know you offered that.
7. I don't have a customer or prospect database."
--Jay Conrad Levinson, Guerrilla Marketing
Dale Richardson
Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach
DRCOP MARKETING
www.1guerrillamarketingcoach.com
Suggested Reading: Guerrilla Marketing Attack

No comments:
Post a Comment